From:
"Eric A. Schwartz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 1995 02:20:32 -0400
First, what I've found works best for Nestle' (intestinal inflammation;
on Prednisolone or Prednisone, but I can't quite read the bottle) is to
crush the pill and dilute it in green Gatorade.  That also helps with
hydration so the diarrhea doesn't get too serious.  She's on a no-fat
diet, so mixing it with Ferretone is out.  Otherwise I'd suggest that.

Re: waterbeds, I never let the girls in mine unsupervised, and then only
on top of the comforter.  I think they could wedge their heads under the
mattress and suffocate too easily for comfort, not to mention the
holes their little teeth would make.  They love to nip vinyl.

When I bought the bed, I got an extra-high pedestal without drawers.  That
way they can't climb up on their own, so they can roam the bedroom
unsupervised at times, and still be safe.  When I'm there, they seem
to love being bounced around on the waves, though.

E.S., Hershey and Nestle'