From:
"FRITZ, GINA M., HMR/US" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 11:05:00 -0600
Hi Friends,

Need some help, I work very closely with the SPCA in Milford NJ.  When ever
they get a ferret in that's not adoptable or needs work they call me.  I
usually work with Michelle Thompkins from Philly Ferrets.  We set a date and
time to meet halfway and exchange the ferret.  It has worked well and
Michlle has been great!!!!!.  (I just feel guilty that I only call Michelle.
Once I called Anne Ryan - thanks Anne.)

So to get to the point the animal shelter called me today and they believe
they have a dark eyed white female about 1 1/2 years old.  Up to date on
vaccinations THANK GOD because she has turned into a terrible bitter.  She
wasn't like that when they received her but something changed.  They also
suspect she may be deaf.  Sometimes she responds and she is very clumbsy.
They say she is beautiful.

Are there any shelters in NJ that would be willing to accept her?  Or even
PA I live about 15 minutes from the Easton Border.  (I hate to ask Michelle
AGAIN).

Thanks for the help.

Gina