From:
elaine mac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 06:17:27 -0700
Holy cow, i am sitting here cracking up. I was half asleep this
morning, drinking my cofffee, when i read the post from Sprite about
her dog Serena. It does not actually say that Serena is a dog, so when
reading the post it looks like two ferrets are playing then she says
they were the same weight but now Serena is 18 pounds, i almost spit
my coffee at the screen, i mean holy cow, can you imagine an 18 pound
ferret, let me say it again, HOLY COW... i wonder if anyone else read
it wrong like i did and got a kick out of it.....still giggling here...

laney and her five