From:
Shamrock McNeill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 11:37:26 -0500
>From:    Kevin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Some stinking questions
>While over here, we are thinking ok getting a German ferret.  They are sold
>whole here.  Some of the thoughts going through my mind are .....

Donna, giving a hob a vasectomy will only make it impossible for him to
produce offspring.  His hormones will not be affected at all.  He will still
go into rut, have the same odor, display the same mating urges.  If you wish
to curb all this, you will have to have him neutered.  Don't descent unless
he develops gland problems.  I recently neutered one of my hobs, and he
doesn't smell any different than my "convenience" gibs.

val

                       "Shamrock"
[log in to unmask]        Valeriane Luke McNeill
Biology major/CS minor          Marine Biology/Zoology