From:
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 21:33:32 -0400
Hi, guys!

I'm still catching up, but I wanted to dash off a quick post just in case
anyone is interested in adopting a Pittsburgh-area ferret.

I just received a call from the Pet Pad in Shadyside (Pittsburgh).  The
manager there, Ginny, takes in unwanted ferrets.  She has just taken in a
petite, 3 year old female (Ricky).  Ricky is a happy, healthy little
"Butterscotch" (as she called her), probably a silver mitt.  Ricky's
vaccination record is unknown.  Her owners had to (reluctantly) give her up
because they were moving and couldn't take her with them.  If you know
anyone who may be interested in her, they can call the Pet Pad directly at
(412) 682-5105.  Or they can call me at (412) 643-9494.  The adoption fee is
$50.00.

See y'all soon!

Gina
and