From:
Stillkicn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 14:24:48 EDT
I was wondering if anyone out there be it Vet or ferret god or anyone knew
of a way to get our fuzzies involved in the research on the new cancer
drugs.  If it works as good as reported on rats and mice wouldn't it be
worth trying on ferrets?  Of course I have no idea how to go about this,
but maybe someone who reads this list might.  Even if they turn out not to
work in humans wouldn't it be great if they worked on fuzzies.  We will
never know unless someone can get the ferrets involved.  I normally would
not propose any research on ferrets but think how many this research might
save in the future.  Even if it turned out not to work is it not worth the
effort to find out.  If anyone out there knows how to get our animals
involved in this study PLEASE do so for the sake of others to come.

Just an idea from J.D. and the Ferret Patrol