From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 23:01:44 -0400
Hi all,

Just a last minute reminder of the Ferret Fun Day scheduled for this
Saturday, May 18th in North Conway, New Hampshire from 1-4 p.m.  We're
having tube races, best trick, blackest nose, longest tail, etc.  etc.  and
a chinese auction, a stained glass window as the raffle item and a door
prize.  We're also having a rabies clinic with our own Dr. Dutton of the fml
live, on-location!  Hope some of you out there can make it.

If you can and you are on the fml, please stop by my table and introduce
yourself.  It's nice to be able to put a face to an e-mail name!  Happy
ferreting!

Stephanie Mudgett
Ferret Services of Freedom