From:
Julie Guardino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 11:41:14 -0600
Sorry if you can't find it.  My hometown newspaper gives me fits all of the
time with their typos and leaving off the ends of stories.  Apparently this
was an older column since no-one seems to be able to find it in any of the
larger city newspapers.  All I can say is that it appeared as stated in the
Wed.  edition of the Olathe Daily News.  It could very well have been an
older column that was reprinted that day.  There was no mention of it not
being the current column.  Usually when they do that they make a notation
at the beginning of her column that they were reprinting an older column.
There was no such mention of this at the beginning of that days column.
I'm looking at it right now, in large bold print across the top of her
column it states: "Reader loses farret, state claims 'wild animals'

They even spelled ferret wrong!  So don't get "your panties in a bundle"
over this!  But I just wanted to let all of you know.

Julie and the four newspaper reading wildthings!