Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:58:23 -0700
Ok it is obvious that I am not the only narrow minded one.  If I am too get
over it and move on and bite my tongue than so should everyone else.  And I
WAS NOT TALKING FOR THE FML COMMUNITY, I was voicing a hope that the people
where I live whom I see as animal activist for all animals do not act or
are as aggressive about this issue as you all are.  No information is valid
and I know how pet stores do.  From friends working there to selling rats
to them to loosing my Lindey because of them.  I dont give a hoot what the
reasons are or what the choices are.  I do care that it is being drug to
heck and back and not shut up about in my email or here.  Is this the way
grown up react with one another.  Be a radical if you want, but I am
entitled to my opinion be it wrong or right as you are.  and the only one I
owe and apology to is reef I believe it spelt wrong I am sorry.  The rest
of you need to get a life chill out and stop sending nasty messages to my
mail box.  So if I appeared a little pissed in my second reply Yes I was.
I dot like being attacked by email by god knows who and why.  I do have a
right to how I feel without what was in my email.  So you wonder why I
sounded so narrow minded and so mad.  I was at all the people sending me
email that was totally not needed and uncalled for I was standing up for my
beliefs and trying to talk to those who sent them as a group.  The rest is
not meant for everyone.  But everyone has a right to be able to put there
opinion without being jumped and I mean really jumped by a few NOT ALL
without mercy and if it continues Yes I will unsubscribe because I should
not have to bite my tongue or just get over it if I have something to say
too.  And I should not get swamped with rude and unforgetful emails about
it.  So to he who posted it first I am sorry and to tom I apologize you
kind of got lost in between all the many very rude people.  The rest need
to chill out.  And the rest remember that when someone is in the corner
with no way out sometimes they will show teeth and come out fighting.  God
cant people be nicer and let stuff go.

Joycev and Michael