Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 06:47:08 -0500
This last week Bugsy has been less active than normal.  I didn't think much
of it because he has been eating and drinking ok.  On friday I got him out
of the cage like I do every morning and his hind end wasn't working.  He
tried to get up and fell over.  I paniced and called the vet.  They told me
to bring him on over.  After a day of tears and worry I went to go pick him
the vet ran a glucose test and said it was fine.  The only other thing they
were worried about was his spleen since it's enlarged.

I'm waiting for the vet to call me this morning to figure out the next
step.  Bugsy in the meantime seems to be getting weaker.  He still eats
and drinks but he now even has a hard time using his front feet.

I am so scared I've never been through anything like this before.  I hope
he is ok.  Any of you have any suggestions? By the way he's about 2 1/2

Thanks,
Cherri