Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:02:57 EST
Saturday December 22nd at the Rainbow Bridge, Bandy and Baby were
soaking up some sun when Bandy jumped up and told Baby, someone is
coming that we know, hurry lets go to the bridge. When they got there
they saw a beautiful little dark sable who was confused as to what
she was to do.

Bandy recognized her and yelled, Missy, Missy, it is me Bandy and Baby
ring the bell three times, ring it well so dad knows you are here with
us. Don't be afraid, it is ok, you will never be sick again, you will
be young and healthy forever, there is so much to do, good food and
treats, warm days, cool grass, pure water and many, many babies from
all over the world.

Besides me and Baby, Boo, Gabby, Sassy, Jr., Fuzz, and Swiper are here
as well, we are all healthy and happy, come across the bridge and
everything will be ok You can miss dad like he misses all of us but
someday we will all be together again and tonight you will be the
newest star in the heavens so shine bright so dad can see you. He will
always love you and he will always miss you but he knows nothing will
ever harm you again and you are with us.

Missy would have been 7 1/2 next week and this would have been her
seventh Christmas with me, she took her final breath today at 1:30 PM

Missy's Dad
Patrick