From:
Ron Konstantin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 05:06:38 -0500
I'm operator of the shelter here in Abilene, Texas.  I have a setup for
25-30 ferrets.  Problem is I have people banging down my doors for ferrets
in droves(over 12 month), but i only get about 5 a year unclaimed.  There
is only one place within 150 miles to get ferrets(marshal), so most ive
gotten are claimed by the real owners.  I have 3 myself: SLINKY a deaf
champagne silver mitt, RIKKI a beautiful choc sable, & LONG SHORT SALLY an
albino who loves to wardace to Little Richard.  I will take any overflows
from anywhere in any number if you can get them here.  I would love to have
more for myself, but since they are so scarce here i find it hard to hog
them.  I would love to have as many as i can get,but i dont want to adopt
from a petstore when so many are without a home elsewhere.

                    DOOKS!
REN (ME), SLINKY, RIKKI, & LONG SHORT SALLY.