From:
Tara Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 00:27:02 +0000
Thanks to all of you who responded to my interest and questions. I
had no idea so many of you have been using these for years!! (gee..ya
go away for a few years and you miss so much!) I received over 40
over newspaper and Lisa uses human ones After reading all of your
experiences I think that if bought at Walmart, puppy or human pads are
the way to go....Risa tho, has a great website to buy most anything and
perfect if you need to buy a large quantity or if a Walmart is too far.

I can't tell you how excited I am to get started with these...we have
put up with the mess and trouble boxes with pellets can bring for far
too many years. I had wondered on the quality and expense and according
to your info they work great and at $7.00 for 32 puppy pads or $7.99
for 40 human ones...they are actually affordable.

Yanno...this is such a great place to ask questions...I really feel the
ferret community is a wonderful group of very helpful smart beings bent
on helping one another whenever possible;) I hope this collective info
helps many of you as much as it did me..!

Thank you!!

Tara