From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 06:55:09 -0500
I know everyone is amused, by the antics of their Crazy Ferts!

Sheela has developed a Neek-Neek sound, which is very cute. When we are
playing together, on the bed, she goes Totally Crazy. When I sound her
favorite squeaky toy, a large orange hedgehog, she attacks it, with a
vengeance. At times, she will take a flying leap, off my chest or
stomach, to grab it, as I hold it out of her reach. Once she has it,
she bites it and scratches it, while doing her Neek-Neek sound. Once
she thinks it is dead, she walks away. When I sound it again, she comes
running.

Marco Gotti loves to sleep all stretched out, on his back or tummy.
This way, my other kiddies have very little room left, in a cuddle cup
or a hammock or a sleep sack. Yesterday afternoon, he did his best to
climb into a small Prevue Snuggle Sack. As far as he got was the front
half of his body. No matter how much he twisted and turned, he could
not get fully into it.

A few days ago, Marco Gotti got himself stuck, inside of a one gallon
plastic wide mouth jug. After he turned around and tried to exit the
jug, it became stuck around his big belly. Chasing him down, to extract
him, was quite easy

Yesterday morning, when Sneaker wanted in a PSS and found it occupied,
he pulled Flurry out, by her scruff. Not to be dissuaded, Flurry tried
to re-enter the PSS, while making a hissing sound. Sneaker kept his
back to Flurry, to keep her at bay.

The three Devil Girls (Flurry, Nami and Sprite), of the United Ferret
Organization Strike Force Alpha, carried out a well planned attack.
When I was not looking, Sprite climbed up on the kitchen counter, where
she proceeded to push thing onto the floor. The first item to hit the
floor was a metal bread pan, full of two inch river rocks and large
glass marbles. As soon as I grabbed and put Sprite back onto the floor,
Nami attacked my right shin and performed the Ferret Death Shake. When
I reached down to grab Nami, Flurry saw her opening and attacked my
right hand, at the wrist.

I gave the Brat Pack and the Furo Mafia brand new Gerber baby blankets,
to keep them warm, during the chilly Florida nights. When I tried to
take the Old Holy Blankets out of their cages; Jezzy and Nami would not
give them up, by hanging on to them. So, I left their old blaknets on
the cage floor. Within a few minutes, the old blankets were back in the
hammocks.

Smiles,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!
Owned By The Brat Pack And The Furo Mafia!