From:
Brian and Lisa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:44:55 -0500
Hi,

I had my first ferret "Sneak" for 6 years before I got him a playmate.
He bonded with me better than any other ferret I have gotten since.  I
have had 5 all together with 3 only at the same time.I feel that if you
have enough time to spend with you littleone, one ferret is better.  I
took Sneak everywhere with me, and he stayed in the bag so well.  I admit
I love watching them play together and I do get on the floor and join in
but, I have never had a ferret give me that attention that my little guy
did, or a ferret be as healthy as having only one.  When I first started
adding ferrets, we brought in ECE, earmites, and other health problems
that I never saw in the 6 years I had Sneak alone.  He lived 10 years
and I still miss him.

Lisa and her kids Powder and Panda