From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 11:08:58 -0500
Well we wen't to the Vet again today and had the Indexx Snap test done
and THANK GOD it came up negative.  She well call my other Vet in
Columbus about looking at the X-rays or if he can recamend someone who
can take a look.  His Heard is still alittle inlarged and I asked about
Cardiomyopathy and she said it could be and thats why shes having the
x-rays sent off to a more experianced Ferret Vet and she was also saying
he may have to go on Lacix (?) for the rest of his life.  Do's anyone now
about how much liquid to give and how much it's going to cost?  Jesse
weighs 3lds and 9oz.

Thank You
Anna & Jesse