From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:58:17 EST
Thank you Tara for posting and clearing up the confusion.  I just thought
I'd let you all know that I knew nothing of the original post about Sammy
until I got it by e mail.  I was a bit upset that I was not asked before
a post concerning the shelter was put out.  I don't think anyone meant
any harm, but it really upset me for a few reasons.  First I know of
Sammy and his owner, I looked at the ferret over a week ago and advised
the owner to get him to a vet, his abdomen was large and needed to be
checked, he didn't seem in any pain but it does need to be addressed.

Second, I knew how the ferret was aquired and was mad that Tara was lied
to, she played on her emotions with a completly heartbreaking lie.

I also was upset that I was connected and approved of the arraingement
which I knew nothing of.  I don't use Park anymore since Dr. K left, we
do owe a balance from an emergency surgery and meds that one of my foster
picks up from there because she lives very close to there.  I do use
Cheyenne West, which always has a running balance that ranges from 200 to
1000 on a daily basis.

So please know that Sammy is not a shelter ferret, but he does need help.
What Tara and whoever wants to do about Sammy is none of my business, and
I keep my opnions to myself.  I appriciate that any left over funds will
go to help get the shelter bill balance down at Park Animal Hospital.

I'm sorry for any confusion this all has caused, I never would in any
way mislead people like that.  I also don't think Tara meant to do that
either.

Thank you and take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue and Shelter