Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:45:31 -0500
I'm so confused. And evidently I confused several of you. Bahaha, my
mission in life. Seriously though, it was not my intent to confuse you
this time. I reread my post and can't seem to figure out where I worded
things wrongly that would give the impression that I'm "surprised" that
people would ever put a pet in the freezer for later burial/cremation.
I was being ironic saying "oh yes, its perfectly typical of any pet
owning American to do that and then announce it to a nation of non
ferret owners, or dress ferrets in hula outfits and make them dance,
or dress up like a ferret and bounce around eating real ferret treats
i front of hundreds of people, or [insert ferret craziness here], but
somehow a couple people got that impression. I wouldn't be so puzzled
as to how I was misunderstood by a stranger because they dont know my
type of "fun" and my silly tones that I've routinestly used for over a
decade here on this list. But gosh, even my best friend didn't read it
how I intended it. So I must have written that post badly. I was trying
to get everyone to give their Depends a little drink. I was trying to
floor you with laughter. But instead, I might have floored you with
"what kind of ferret person would be shocked or think its weird to do
xxxx and then post it on top of that?".

So, I'm clarifying the post now. It was a big joke and a request for
others to chime in on the thread after looking at themselves and other
ferret peeps and all the crazy things we do in the name of ferrets.
So please go reread it but do so with the knowledge that I was being
extremely ironic. And do so with the visual of me laughing while
typing it.

So back to what is really important. When is enough, enough? Apparently
to ferret people and to me, dreaming that your boys are sleeping in a
ferret cage instead of about unicorns and castles in the sky, isn't
enough. Lol.

Wolfy
(Yeah, I definately need to grease that ole giggle pin)