From:
Dan LaBelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:09:38 -0700
Hi all you ferret people, thoughts and prayers go out to all needing
them(fuzzie or human).

I read and answer privately.  Last Christmas someone posted about some
ferrets at the Boston mspca.  I checked it out , there was a lone ferret
that someone had found walking the street.They(mspca) had this fert listed
as a boy.  OOPS it's a girl .  I went with food and info for the workers
there.  Left without her.  I aready had 11.  Went to visit again food was
not given to this ferret nasty cat food was being fed!!  Left after playing
with her.  went a third time to visit her and give her some play time, when
we got there, there was a sign stating she was to be adopted out.  I was
sad but also glad that she had found a home.  Hubby( who really hates
ferrets!!  Ha!) called them ( mspca )to find out if she had been adopteded
out, he nor my 2 girls did not say anything about this call.  He found out
the adoption did not go through.  WELL guess what, she was waiting under
the tree for me christmas morning!!  What a wonderful surprise!!  She is
doing great, I named her Kyra.  But not the last addition to my household!!
I work in Quincy as a vet tech..  Lots of clilents know I have ferrets,so I
get lots of calls where ferts need homes.  To date I have taken in 15 ferts
2 no longer with me, they are sadly missed.  So now I am at number 13, I
have received a call from a mother of a kid in the neighborhood, I have
been asked to place the sons 2 ferrets Bandit and Mr Stinky..  I have known
them for about a year, they're sweeties.  Josh has decided he does not have
time for them anymore.  I am unable to keep them 13 fuzzies are plenty!!
SO please if anyone knows of some one who can take them please email me .
I would like to place them with someone.  They are both sables, one is a
male the other a female, maybe about 3 yrs.  I know his mom is desperate
to place them soon.They reside in N. Quincy Ma.  It's just outside of
Boston.

Thanks for  being here!!

Terri