From:
Jason Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:57:35 -0700
Just an hour ago I finally got my computer up and running again.  (But it's
anyone's guess how long it will last)

My power supply on my on my laptop kept going bad.  I finally pinned it down
to the fact that the power in my truck fluctuates so much that it was
blowing my power supplies.

I found a wonderful company on the internet (just before the last blowout)
that offers a product that should fix this problem.  I have just received
their product via Fed-Ex overnight and it seems to be working.

Now for something completely different . . .

Sammy is doing GREAT!!  He is not sure whether he is over ECE and is now
dealing with the after effects or if he is just getting through the tail end
of ECE (no pun intended).

His stools still have the smell of ECE (the smell can't be described or
forgotten) but it is not as strong as it has been.  His stools do not have a
lot of mucous in them anymore.  At times they are kind of seedy (not the
real bird seedy type - he already went through that stage) but firm, other
times they are real soft and fairly formed.  The wonderful thing is that he
hasn't had the real liquid and runny stools for over three weeks!  He is
also much more active and happy then he as been in a long long time.

Thanks so very much for all of your concern and wonderful thoughts and
prayers that were send Sammy's way.  There is no question in my mind that
they helped him.

I also apologize for starting Buddy's story and then just disappearing.  I
will continue with his story but I think I will wait for a week to make
sure that my computer is going to run before I start his saga up again.

It is wonderful to be able to read the FML again (even if I am 17 issues
behind).

Jason, Sammy, Doris, and Buddy