From:
tasha faill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:25:10 -0400
Hi all,
I don't post much am usually a lurker but a post from yesterday made me
wonder.  I don't remember who's post it was but they had mentioned that
one of their DEW's had yellowish fur and attributed that to adrenal.  My
question is, is that a sign of adrenal?  I have never heard of that as a
sign but I'm still relatively new to fert ownership.  The reason I ask is
that my newest member of the gang is an albino around 11 months old that
seems healthy..too healthy sometimes lol.  He is very active, eats like a
horse and is my trouble maker of course.  Well, he has always had a few
yellow areas of fur since I took him in, he was a rescue from previous
owners who no longer wanted him...go figure.  He has been to the vets and
has passed with flying colors and is up to date on all vaccines.  Should
I take him back for another CBC just in case or is it normal coloration?

Also, how often should I take my ferts to the vet besides their yearly
shots?  So far my one of my older ones has been due to illnesses and such
but other than that they have not been since their check ups.  I have a
total of 3 fuzzies and they all go at the same time.Look forward to any
answers you all can give me.

Thanks and hugs and dooks to all the wee ones out there.

Tasha aka Hyperrat,
Sniper - I want a Yeti snack!
Levelor - Where is my ball?
Yeti aka the georgian tundra aquatic artic beast - Is it shower time?