From:
Tanya Birdsall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 21:21:46 -0400
We have a silver mitt female ferret that needs a good home.  She is a
loving, curious, and a playful two-year old.  We would like her to go to a
good home where she will join other ferret friends and will be taken care
of to the fullest degree.  She was just diagnosed with adrenal disease,
the only indication being a swollen vulva.  She acts, plays, and looks like
a healthy, hardy ferret.  We do know of a excellent ferret vet who charges
a very inexpensive rate for the complete surgery.  We are not trying to
find her a good home in an attempt to try to find someone else to take care
of the adrenal disease.  Our intention is that we need to find her a good
home, because we don't spend the necessary time and give adequate attention
to her and her two brothers due to lifestyle changes.  We are offering her
free of charge to a loving home where she will be in the company of other
ferret playmates.  Her two brothers are also available if interested.
Please write and tell us about yourselves if you would like to provide a
new home for her.

Please reply to [log in to unmask]