Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 22:21:19 -0400
Hello and Dooks, I have a 1year 1month boy Junior who was diagnosed
with an enlarged spleen, his vet said it isn't big enough to remove.
My questions are - what would make such a young ferret get an enlarged
spleen and how big is big enough to remove.  He looks like he is prego
and doesn't feel good.  He does eat, drink and poop good, but he plays
for a little while and then flat ferrets and seems to have labored
breathing.  I told the vet that, and he still said Junior was fine.  If
you email me, please use this address = [log in to unmask] I do not
use this iwon address except to post on the ferretlist.

Thank you Carol, Sir Lancelot, Princess Anna, Junior, Miss Attitude
Missing - Shiela, Shy-Girl, Traveler, Me-Me, Queen Blaze, Lady Marion,
28 babies 1 - 4 days old