From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:38:32 +0000
Dear FML people,

Yes, I know I'm anonymous but I hate having junk mail and I have enough
of that already!  I love my fert!  I'd break a leg for him!  I wanted to
get my point across about loving my ferret early on in this letter.

Anyway, I love ferrets AND I love Harry Potter.  I don't think you should
make a big deal out of it.  It was in the book, why not put it in the
movie?  And Buckbeak also eats rats when times are bad.  (Well, so does
Sirius until Harry br ought chicken.  Poor Padfoot.  Read the fourth
book.)  It's just what he does.  He l ikes to eat ferrets.  They weren't
real in the movie.  But they were just following the book as closely as
possible.  (With a few mistakes.)  I thought they did a pretty good job
as to the details.  I've read the book 11 times!  They followed it *sort
of* close.  I could list all mistakes but that would be off topic.

I would be mad if they left the ferrets out of it!  It's CLEARLY stated
in the third book, probably in more than one chapter.  It's also in the
fifth book.  It's just what the writer chose to make Buckbeak eat.  Why
are you so upset about an imaginary hippogriff eating a bunch of dead
*FAKE* ferrets in a movie?  And besides that, it wasn't as gory as Joyv
Evan said.  Go see the movie for yourself and decide for yourself.
Listen to nothing!  Don't go along with what other people say.  You have
a brain, go decide for yourself.

*****PLEASE don't get offended/insulted by this letter.  I seem to get
very defensive when it comes to Harry.*****

Oh, and Buckbeak isn't half Eagle, half horse.  He's a hippogriff-just a
trivial fact!  I thought Buckbeak was awesome.  They did a better job on
him than I thought possible.

Sincerely,
Heather (Age 14)and Weasel Man (Age 1 1/2)
P.S. I really hope you can understand what I wrote.  I proofread it
and....sometimes that doesn't work.