From:
Daniel LaForce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 12:39:00 -0000
For the last few days my ferret has be acting tired and hasn't been eating
much, she has lost alot of weight and is now dehydrated.  Her anus and
vagina are bleeding and she can't walk.  She drinks only when you bring it
to her and is stary eyed.  I took her to the vet and they said shes in
critical condition.  I am wondering if anyone out there has had similar
problems with a ferret, I don't know if the vet is as experienced with
ferrets as she outta be.

Dan LaForce