From:
Julie Barnhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:57:57 -0500
Okay I got tired of the old ones so here are the new ones.  Boogie is now
Cash, and Booger is now Tango.  They seem to like them and already come to
them.  Things are going a little better here but still have a long road
ahead of us.  The countdown is on for the surgery.  It is the 30th, so if
you have any advice send it, I could use it.  Thanks again for the support.

Julie, Roxie, Cinnie, Gonzo, Scooter, Tango and Cash