From:
"Ilena E. Ayala" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 06:08:44 -0500
>Imagine an ad campaign where a couple of ferrets were given free roam of
>a Radio Shack store after hours, playing with the remote control cars,
>trucks, and robots, and dancing on the keyboards a' la Tom Hanks in "Big."

Yes...I can see it-
Set in a shopping mall, there is a pet store directly opposite a Radio
Shack store.  It's near closing time, and the ferrets in an enclosure at
the front of the pet store are watching a customer playing with a remote
control car at the front of the Radio Shack store.

The mall closes.  Safety gates go down, lights go out, employees go home.

Theme music from "Mission Impossible" begins.  Noises of cages rattling.
The creak of a cage door swinging open.  Triumphant dooking as several
ferrets scamper across the hallway though the gates (they fit!) to the
Radio Shack store!  In the low light you can see them chasing cars while
they take turns operating the controls.  One hops onto a pc keyboard and
surfs over to the Ferret Store to place an order.

Cut to the morning.  The Radio Shack store owner brings the ferrets back
to the pet store, with an amused comment like "Here, I guess they got out
again." The pet store employee takes them, shaking their head in
bemusement, commenting to them, "What are you guys *doing* at night while
we're away?" They just give the employee innocent ferret looks.

Narrator: "If only they knew...Radio Shack-who can resist?"

(Hey Scott, if you can sell it to Radio Shack the shelter can keep
the $$, how's that? :) )

-Ilena Ayala