From:
Lorraine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 11:38:15 -0400
I wrote before on how I mailed my money to the weezle watcher ferret
gate web site and that they disappeared with it.  I contacted the
better business in Colorado to report the incident and I guess Kinsey
Advertising has several complaints where they took and the money and
never responded.  I recently received a letter from the BBB stating that
the company never responded to them either and my only choice is small
claims court.  Okay, I'm not going that route.  However, the ad states
that the money received for the weezle watcher ferret gate goes to help
the ferrets in the shelter this women takes care of.  Maybe she is lying
about that too.  I would like to believe at least she is using my money
to help the little fuzzies.  But if she is running a shelter and is this
deceiving is she taking good care of the fuzzies?  Anyone else have any
dealings with this women or if you live in Colorado Springs do you know
of the shelter?

LSk