From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 18:59:29 EDT
Please,will the folks from ferret rescue of the western states e-mail me
regarding the adrenal package,and tell me I didn't send it to the wrong
place.I'd hate to think it's out there in the nether world of the post
office.I really wanted that before Jasmine went in for surgery,but she has
to go soon,whether or not I have the package.

Today was one of the harder days I've had in my life.Jasmine's horsey
buddy,and my friend of 27 years had to be put down.Her arthritis wouldn't
take one more winter.Needless to say,Jasmine and I are a little down.

 Sandy & Fuzzbutts