Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2014 05:15:25 -0500
WELCOME Back to the One & Only Original Auction House on Facebook-we
enjoyed our week off but now we are in full swing for the New year.

Start of the new Year 2014
This week we choose: Scheer Joy Ferret Rescue and Shelter
Schherjoy c/o Joan Scheer 117 S. Eagle Rd G-9 Havertown, PA 19083
PP: [log in to unmask]
as Shelter of the week to receive 10 % or more of our sales from
Auction House.

A little bio about this shelter:
Ferret Shelter/Rescue - Home scheerjoy.webs.com
Joan Scheer was thrust into ferret parenthood in 1996. Shortly
thereafter people began telling us they, their relatives, their
friends, etc., had to surrender their ferrets. "Ok so they're small"
we said, "we can take in one more". Fast forward to crash courses on
socialization, illnesses, abuse, and so much love! I didn't set out to
become a rescue, but God had other plans. With the encouragement of my
friend and mentor Barb Clay,I "hung out a shingle" so to speak. Though
I can only rescue on a very limited basis, if I can keep just one more
kid happy, free from fear, attend to their social and medical needs,
and ultimately find then a forever home, then I have been blessed!

Please visit & bid on our many Fabulous items as your Purchases can
help many !

AUCTIONS BEGINS 6:00 PM EST Sunday eve Jan 5, 2014 and ends Friday eve
Jan 10, 2014 at 9:00 PM EST

***PLEASE be aware -PAYMENTS are DUE within 24 hours of Auction end
and we accept Paypal & Credit cards thru Paypal Invoicing

Who is FFFAH? we are a Group of Artists that pull together every week
to present our Fabulous goods to the public for sale -WE are an AUCTION
HOUSE. We thank those who step into our House every week to purchase
our items as we are self supporting. Instead of sending our 10% to
an Auctioneer every week for use of the group - we choose to send
Donations to a Ferret shelter in need, Sometimes we can send more but
that is a personal choice. WE welcome you but we do not welcome anyone
who would desecrate or challenge us for the good work we do. Please
enjoy our site - Bid & win & enjoy ... The ARTISTS of FFFAH

Please read rules & enjoy bidding and we Thank you for all you do to
help so many ferrets!!

Artist send Donations to: [log in to unmask]

Go here to view & Bid Please
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/