From:
Fulvio Biagioni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 00:00:26 +0200
Hi to all.

As surely happened to you, I have lots of fun with the questions people
asks when yo go around with your ferret.  Typicals are "Is that a rat ?",
"Is that a Guinea pig ?", "Is that a squirrell ?".

The funniest one came from a middle aged lady: Igor was on its leash,
walking on the ground in a kind of "flat" way, and  I mean he was not
arched at all.

She asked: "What is that, a SEAL ??!!".  I answered, and I couldn't refrain
from laughing "Of course Madam, as everybody knows all the seals have four
legs and a long, furry tail !!".

I would not have believed this if it wasn't happening to me .....

Dooks.

Fulvio