From:
wade green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:13:54 -0700
I just got my first ferret!  I'm 20 yrs old and live in florida, first of
all I know ferret would rather be cold than hot so I will watch for that.
BUT my question: The one I picked up is neutered and had all of his
shots, but when I saw him in the pet store he was playful and nipped but
not hard.  ever since I got him home he is still very playful but when he
nips now it seems to be harder than usual, why is this?  he seems to be
comfertable with his surroundings all ready, he's takin a liking to my
bed.  he bounces around when I put my hands on the bed like he wants to
play, and he does play, but like I said when he nips he NIPS.  he is
still a kit, so I'm wondering if he will just grow out of it?  does
anyone have any suggestions?

-wade