From:
Stephanie Nickles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:33:56 -0800
Hello, I am new to the list. My name is Sweetpea....or as mommy and
daddy call me Not so Sweetpea. I gets in to allot of trouble climbing
things. Anyway, my mommy brought home some of that Vivify stuff from
that meeting thing she went to......I thinks she called it a Symposium,
and me and my buddy Max and not so buddies Bradly and Sokar realy like
that stuff.... mom says like Ms Cindy said with 4 of us we will go
thru alot very quickly and we would like some more! I understand...mom
told me you were looking in to making bigger bottles for the shelters
maybe......could you also make some for us ferts that already found
homes also! I would realy hate to run out. Mom said she would buy us
some more if we did!!!! Yum, yum, yum.....Licking lips.....It would be
oh so terrible if we ran out. Did you know I came from the Lake Road
Ferret Farm shelter. Don't tell shelter mum I am on the puter I not
suppose to be up here....I am at camp now while mom and dad are away.

Anyway,...mom told me to ask Forrest if he could you ask Ms April if
they could make some for us that already found homes too!!!

Sweetpea.........Pleeeeeaseeeee!!!!!
Max..............Pleeeeeaseeeee!!!!!
Bradley..........Pleeeeeaseeeee!!!!!
Sokar............Pleeeeeaseeeee!!!!