From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 18:51:26 EDT
Hello there.  My name is Amber and I'm a shelter ferret, but I found my
forever mama.  Won't you please help us help other shelter ferrets.  Mama
says it's raining ferrets, but when I looked outside, I didn't see any.
I think she means the shelters are so full, it seems like it's raining
ferrets.  They need your help, cause it sure costs a lot to feed and care
for them.  Mama says I eat her out of house and home.  Can you imagine
60?

Take a look at all the neat stuff they're offering.  I sure would like
that, but the mama says no, it's for the lucky person that wins the
raffle.  I say it's for the lucky ferrets.  There's even a cat and dog
basket too.  I think I could use some of their stuff too.  Please take
a look and be generous.  Those shelter ferrets are counting on you.

<http://hometown.aol.com/kathouze/DookCityGang.html>

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Missing Angels, Honey, Sugar, Boris,  Taz, Tasha, Jasmine, Valentine and
Chelsea
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=kathouze