From:
Purple Cow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 23:12:39 -0500
Hi everyone,

I need your help.  I think my little boy Gabby might be sick but I'm not
sure.  For the past few days his poop has been kind of loose and runny.
And it's not everytime.  Sometimes it's normal.  Other than that he seems
fine.  His energy level is the same.  He doesn't cry or seem to have
trouble going.  His diet is the same and he couldn't have eaten anything
other than his normal food.  When he's out running around he's supervised
so he couldn't have gotten into anything.  I thought maybe he was just
getting too many raisins but he hasn't had any since yesterday afternoon
and the problem isn't any better.  Should I be worried about him or will
it clear up on it's own?  I'm planning on giving him some vitamins in his
water just to try and help some.  Please give me any advice you can.
Thanks!

Liz and (the possibly sick baby) Gabby