From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 13:23:46 -0500
I was somewhat concerned this morning when I found a largish vomited-up
hairball in Illura's cage.  Well, getting rid of that mess must have made
her feel so good she needed to celebrate, because once she got out she was
in rare form!  She started by deciding the water glass on the bedside table
would be much more fun to drink out of than her bottle, so she tipped it
all over herself and the bed.  She then proceeded to drink up the puddles
everywhere and dry her little wet face on the blankets.  Not done yet, she
dragged the glass off into her hidey-hole and after I spoke very sternly to
her she decided to help me clean up by stealing the toilet paper (it was
IMMEDIATELY retrieved).  Little trouble-girl then knocked over a full
ashtray (before I get yelled at, I don't smoke, I think it was left over
from a party where she was moved out of the room), powdering the soaked bed
and herself with ashes.  Cleanup again, then an aborted attempt to steal a
bottle of pills.  I'm not sure exactly where she is now, but I think I'll
consult the dancing laundry pile.

Rachel and Illura Supertrouble!