From:
"D.Desrochers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2008 14:29:49 -0500
Hi All, Just a friendly REMINDER!

HO - HO - HO ... Just in time for Christmas!

I have some GREAT items listed on my eBay site up for sale for Alicia
Drakiotes of "Ferret Wise Rescue & Rehabilitation Shelter". They will
make great gifts for under your fuzzie's tree or as Giving Tree
donations.

There is only a limited number of these ... So Get Em' while you can
or they will be gone!

Ferret Wise Sleep N Treat Holiday Sets - Limited number available (12)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280285710289

Ferret Wise Sleep N Treat Everyday Sets - limited number (12)
Top Opening
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280285738740

Ferret Wise Sleep N Treat Everyday Sets - limited number (10)
End Opening
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280286479177

Ferret Wise Sleep N Treat Bench Sleeper Set - limited number (6)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280285741745

Ferret Wise Stocking Treat Sets - limited number (25)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280285743453

All items will be shipped from and all monies will go to "Ferret Wise"
to support the Shelter and the ferrets living there.

We THANK YOU in advance for your support!

All the Fuzzies!