From:
Ann Barzda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:46:07 -0800
Hi,

There two poor little fuzzies stuck in a pet store.  They were sold while
young but the little girls just have a bit of a nipping problem.  Not too
bad but too much for their owners to handle.  They got bounced around a bit
but ended up back at the pet store.  The nice store manager will give them
away to an experienced ferret owner willing to rehabilitate them.

I've gotten permissino to post the store and phone number.  They're at the
Petco in Princeton NJ Call and ask for the manager Curt Briggs.
609-252-0294

Or you can write to me.  [log in to unmask]

I will bring them to the SVFC show in York PA this weekend if needed.

They are two beautiful little girls.  A chocolate and a silver mitt.  Good
sized and energetic.

I'd keep them for myself but hubby would kill me.

thank you
Ann