From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 21:07:23 EDT
Our sympathy goes to Bob C and BIG.  No matter how long you get to live with
the fuzz butts it REALLY hurts when they cross.  We lost a shelter boy Tues
who we had only 5 days.  He came to us in such a sad state.  His cage mate
is doing pretty good but needs surgery which she will have as soon as she
is strong enough.  We comend Bob and Bill for all the wonderful work you
two do in behalf of all the fuzzies.

Bob your articles are the best thing that has happened to the FML.  I know
that I have learned a lot from them.

Fuzzy kisses and Dooks to all

Kip & Gay
Ferret Haven Shelter/Rescue of Boise
Happy, Chester, Felix, Prissy, Daisy Mae
Shelter babies:
Charlie, Rikki, B.G., Maggie