From:
Jim King and Sue Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 18:02:25 -0400
Hello !
Jim from Rochester here.  I changed my mail box from [log in to unmask] to
[log in to unmask]  I still can be reached at both, but this makes things more
simple.

Anyways, Sue and I almost had a disaster last night.  Thumper (the ferret
from hell) learned a new trick last night- how to open the 3ed story balcony
screen door.  Fortunately, Thumper was still on the balcony when we found
her.

I just want to warn everyone with a high balcony- LOCK the screen door or
better yet, close the door.

Hope all Fuzzies and their owners have a great long week-end !!!
Jim
Sue
Thumper and Lucy