From:
Patrice Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 10:52:49 -0400
When I first saw the price tag on Totally Ferret (TF) I was shocked.  I feed
my dogs PREMIUM dog food that costs less.  Needless, to say I didn't buy it.
But recently I ran out of my ordinary food and ended up giving it a try.

A couple weeks later I am amazed!!!  My ferrets coats are thicker and
softer.  Latte my ultra-skinny, never put on wieght ferret, has actually
gained some.  Thus I am forced to admit that TF is a great food.

Furthermore, my decision to change has come after carefull analysis of other
brands.  Mazuri (a Purina zoo feed) that I was feeding just didn't produce
the quality.  Marshall Farms my ferrets hate because fish mean is the third
or so ingredient which I also found true of most other brands that came
close to meeting daily requirements.

Although I still don't agree to the exorbitant price (highway robbery comes
to mind); I must admit that ferrets do exceedingly well on it.  For all of
you out who may be debating about food, as I often do, I hope this will
settle things in your mind.  Feel free to e-mail anytime.

Patrice Green (Chase and Latte)