From:
Fuzzie Space <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 00:47:41 -0500
I wanted to say thank you so much for all the gifts and cards that were
sent to us here at Fuzzie space ferret rescue. It truly helps us out a
lot and we are so grateful for your support. All of the fuzzies here at
the shelter loved the gifts, toys, treats, and all the snuggly things
for them to curl up in. It has also given me ideas on new things to
make for them on bedding. Hope some of you that made things don't mind
me copying and making them here for the shelter. It is so much cheaper
to make it yourself than to buy it from a store. I am going to make
this short so Thanks again and god bless you all.

Fuzzie Space Ferret Rescue
Cathy Akers
www.fuzziespace.com