From:
Aprille Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 13:23:27 EDT
I have 3 rescues looking for a home.

One pair - Roxy and Whitey.  Whitey is the sweetest albino ferret I have
ever met.  He loves to gives kisses and be groomed by his cage mate Roxy.
Roxy may be adrenal we are watching to ensure that it was not just the
stress of being thrown out that has cause the hair loss.  She was a bad
nipper when I got her and has calmed down quite a bit.  She only nips when
she does not know you.  After she has gotten used to you she is a sweet
heart.  They both love to cuddle and cuddle with each other.  These two
are bonded and cannot be separated.  Approx. age 2-3 yrs

Sable kit - I call her Mysty, when she got her first bath her under coat
is Misty gray.  She was terrified when I got her and would not have
anything to do with me.  She was kicked out of her home twice, by a lady
(used loosely) who bought her for a five year old.  She survived one month
out side before finding a very nice lady who had took the time to look up
on the Internet how to help her and if did not find her a good home was
going to keep her.  She is now in my home with a clean bill of health, and
gaining weight.  I fed her duck soup till she was cross eyed.  She is now
giving my little boy who is 4 lbs a real case of the what for's!

If interested in either please contact me.  I will be glad to meet with
you and drive a ways to help you adopt them if you can give them a good
home.

Thanks
Aprille and the thieving five (maybe 8 is someone doesn't help me)!  (LOL)