From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:42:15 EDT
Marshalls now has a product that is suppossed to diminish the smell of
feces and urine in your ferret called Bi-Odor.  It works internally as you
add it daily to their food or water.  I couldn't help myself and got some.
I started to use it, but it takes some days for it to work.

My thoughts are right now.... as much as I trust Marshall products, is how
safe is this?  Does anyone know?  The contents are:
deionized water, aspartic acid, threonine, serine, glutamic acid, glycine,
alanine, valine, methionine, isoleucine, leucine, tyrosine, phenylamine,
histadine, lysine, arginine, cysteine, proline....

My vet says that due to the newness of this product and inadequate ferret
biology research, he could not tell what long term affects this would have.
He urged me to write the fml, and such to ask around to see if others know
anything of these contents etc.  I"m quite excited about this product (I
realize it may all be hoopla), but hesitant.

question one...what are your thoughts on this product and usage.
question two... have you tried it and noticed any effects good or bad?

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on deafness and ferrets:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html
take a peek at upcomming "so you have allergies":
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/allergies.html