From:
Bobbi McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 00:16:04 -0500
What a wonderful time we had.  Julie, Bob, and Bobbi arrived safely in
Kansas City this afternoon.  Julie received welcoming flowers.  Bob and
Bobbi did not.  Sjigh.

Thanks to all who shared their ferrets with those of us who came
ferretless.  We especially enjoyed blanket tossing the several willing
fuzz butts in room 417.  I'm sure that Sam, or someone equally reckless,
has posted pictures.

Thanks to the speakers who took time to answer our questions and attend to
our concerns, whether we were buying them drinks or not.

Special thanks to Randi, and to her people, for mading this whole thing
possible.

Bobbi <+:-)
PS: I still have no idea who half of you are.  We'd probably better do this
again soon.