From:
Sharon Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:59:42 EDT
Thanks to everyone who had (or didn't have) suggestions for a good sofa
for ferrets.

As far as concrete goes, my futon is already rock hard-- that's why I want
a different type of sofa.

Rocky used to scratch on the futon cover when he was a baby, but hasn't
done so recently.  He's most destructive when it comes to things that can
be knocked off shelves: the bigger the noise it makes when it crashes to
the floor, the better.

Still in a quandary about the sofa issue.  It was easier with cats--I
got them a great scratching post and trained them not to scratch anywhere
else and they didn't.  But ferrets are much more inquisitve and much more
persistent.  And I think they have not nine lives but 999 lives.  With all
the bad things they do to themselves, it's a wonder they survive at al!.