From:
Brooke Tomaszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 21:38:53 -0400
Roxanne and FML'rs,
My neighbor is Molly's owner, and I have been giving her all of the
information that I have received from you guys.  I checked in on Molly today
and she is moving around better.  She can hold her head up to drink now,
isn't drooling, seems to be pooping normally, and looks a lot better.  Her
left ear is still bothering her though, she holds her head tilted to that
side and seems to want to rub that ear on my shirt when I hold her.  That
ear is also very crusty, as if whatever was draining has now hardened there.

Her energy level is up, too.  I still am going to encourage her owner to
contact the vets Roxanne told me about.  I guess that's all I can do, since
she is not my ferret :( I am the momma to her big brother and we are worried
about her!  Thanks so much for all your help, it's so comforting to know
that there are people that can help and give advice.  I will keep you all
posted on how little Molly does.  (By the way, Molly is only 5 months old
and is from the New Zealand breeders that supply ferrets to some
independently owned Michigan pet stores.)

Brooke
Jezzie
& Samson (Is my little sister going to be okay?)