From:
Kim Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 11:17:23 -0800
Stop it, Stop it, Stop it!  Enough is enough!

You people dissect every word someone says, over react and become self
righteous.  GIVE IT A REST!

Obviously all of you who have offered to take Monty that have not heard
from her, should take the hint.  Amanda is trying her best to not have to
give up Monty.  I am sure she feels bad enough about the last ferret.

I was worried about the hamster too.  Did you ever think maybe she didn't
know that a ferret will kill a hamster?  Well I am sure she does now after
all the numerous accusotory posts.  Help her, educate her and teach her
what she needs to know in a neutral manner.

This Amanda bashing and discussion in general has to stop.  Some of you
folks are getting down right mean and that doesn't help anyone or any
ferret.

Bill can we end this discussion?  It has gone on long enough.

Kim the Oregon one