From:
"Eller, Candy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 19:56:25 -0800
I was wondering at what age does a ferret reach it's full growth?  A book
we have says by 5 months, but Misty is 8 months old now and has just
recently begun to grow again.  She is very small anyway and likes her new
food much bettter (mixture of Kay-tee, Science Diet (kitten growth) and
Marshall), but she isn't just gaining weight, but is growing in length as
well.  Also, how long until she will have her full coat?  We have seen much
thicker and longer coats than she has on most of the older ferrets and just
wondered how long these things took.  Thanks for all the helpful
information shared on FML.

Candy