From:
"Chris Mathis, Oregon Ferret Shelter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 23:05:40 +0000
Hi All!  Wanted to let you know that "Friend for Ferrets" is meeting
on Saturday, February 11th at 6PM til around 9 PM for our Valentine
get-together at 17560 S Holly Lane, Oregon City, OR 97045.  This is the
home of the Oregon Ferret Shelter.

All ferret-lovers and their ferrets are welcome to share in a potluck
dinner.  Please bring a main dish and salad or dessert.  Plates and
silverware will be provided along with soft drinks, coffee & tea.

We will be having a couple of raffles to help support the shelter kids.

We will be sharing upcoming events and discussing how to get the word out
on ferret education.  Hope to see you all at the meeting for a fun packed
night of ferret friendship!  Call with any questions 503-557-8369